Read rave reviews from travel influencers!
- "ACADIANS FROM NOVA SCOTIA AND LOUISIANA BOND IN BIENNIAL REUNIONS. ARE PETS DE SOEURS TASTIER THAN GUMBO?"
by Liz Campbell, East-West News Service: Travel, History, Culture (January 2, 2023)
- "Lobsters and Lookouts: Exploring Hidden Gems in Baie Sainte-Marie and Clare, Nova Scotia"
by Little Miss Ottawa (November 2022)
- "Meet Clare Nova Scotia"
by Maritimes Maven (September 4, 2022)
- "On the Acadian Shores, Scallops and So Much More to Adore"
by Adrian Brijbassi (August 15, 2022)
- "Clare - a small region with a big heart and lots to do"
by Sandra Phinney (September 2020)
- "Baie Sainte-Marie Gran Fondo finishes with a lobster feast"
by Joanne Elves (June 4, 2020)
- "A Clamming Good Time Along Nova Scotia’s Acadian Shore"
by Travel Canada With Kids (August 2019)
- “Accidental Adventures in Baie Sainte-Marie, Nova Scotia”
by Travel Canada With Kids (July 27, 2019)
- “10 Reasons to Cycle Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie”
by Bay Ferries (July 2019)
- “‘It’s a perfect day for a bike ride’ Close to 1000 cyclists participate in Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie 2018”
by Amanda Doucette (TriCounty Vanguard – Sept. 23, 2018)
- “Cape Saint Mary Lighthouse Park officially opened”
by Eric Bourque (TriCounty Vanguard – July 9, 2018)
- “The lure of the night, putting the awe in photography”
by Sandra Phinney (LocalXPress.ca – January 30, 2017)
- “Pedalling for fitness, friendship and fun”
by Sandra Phinney (LocalXPress.ca – January 7, 2017)
- “Gran Fondo and Great Big Winds”
by Colleen Friesen (blog – September 27, 2016)
- “Nova Scotia’s Church Point Yurt Experience”
by Sandra Phinney (TravelMaritimes blog – August 18, 2016)
- “10 Reasons to Visit Clare, Nova Scotia”
by Eat This Town Food & Tourism (blog – July 26, 2016)
- “Clare’s Hidden Gems”
by Sandra Phinney (2016 Saltscapes Food & Travel – 1.78 MB)
- “Add This Fitness Event To Your 2016 Travel Plans”
by The Local Traveler (blog re: Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie)
- “Le Petit Bois Tours”
by The Local Traveler (blog)
- “The Bangor Sawmill”
by The Local Traveler (blog)
Clare Tourism is pleased to provide you with assistance for your stories. The Municipality of Clare is a proud member of Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC).
- Assistance with logistics for your visit
- Interview contacts and story ideas
- Images in high resolution digital format
- Fact-checking of articles
- We review all requests for visit assistance on a case-by-case basis.
- Participate in the Tintamarre noise parade during the Festival acadien de Clare on August 15.
- Ride the scenic shores of St. Mary’s Bay during the Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie in September.
- Feast on fresh lobsters, steamed clams and snow crab while taking in the refreshing sea air at the Belliveau Cove Wharf.
- Admire the lost to the sea memorial overlooking majestic cliffs at the new Cape Saint Mary Lighthouse Park.
- Dig for clams with a local expert.
- Stay overnight in a yurt in Le Petit Bois.
- Go stargazing during a night hike.